Chardham Yatra Group Tour
Country– India, State – Uttarakhand
Top Places to Visit – Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath
Ideal Trip Duration – 3 Nights & 4 Days
Top Attraction – Gangotri Temple, Yamunotri Temple, Kedarnath Temple, Badrinath Temple
Best Time to Visit – Between April Mid – Nov Start
Peak Season – Between December & March
AHPL/BHUTAN/009 – 07Nights / 08Days
DAY -1 : ARRIVAL AND TRANSFER TO PHUENTSHOLING
Arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / transfer to Phuentsholling/Jaigaon is 170 kilometres and 6 hours drive from Siliguri. On arrival check into the hotel. Evening free at leisure. Night stay at Phuentsholling.
DAY -2 : PHUENTSHOLLING – THIMPHU
Pick-up form hotel & proceed to Thimphu after proceeding permit & other formalities. On arrival check-in into hotel for night stay. Night stay at Thimphu.
DAY -3 : THIMPHU SIGHT SEEING
Today your day has been kept for Thimphusight seeing. Places of attraction includedsTashichhodzong, National Library, Institute of ZorigChusum, Textile & Folk Heritage Museum, National Memorial Chorten, Handicraft Emporium, & Lord Buddha Statue (169 Feet/515.5 Mtr) etc. Please note it is not possible to cover all the sites mentioned above in a single day. Night stay at Thimphu.
DAY -4 : THIMPHU – WANGDUEPHODRANG – PUNAKHA
Pick-up from hotel & proceed to Punakha via Dochu-la pass (10,130ft) & later drive to Wangduephodrang, the last town on the highway before entering central Bhutan. Situated on a ridge overlooking a river junction, the formidable WangduephodrangDzong is the town’s most visible feature. On arrival check in into hotel for night stay. Evening free for leisure. Night stay at Punakha.
DAY -5 : PUNAKHA LOCAL SIGHT SEEING – PARO
After breakfast visit ChimiLakhang Temples lies in the fertile Lobesavillge of Punakha Valley. The temple is dedicated to the divine madman-Saint Drukpa Kuenley and the temple is also known as the Temple of Fertility.The temple is accessible by 20-25 minutes from the village near the junction of the road that branches out to Wangdue and Punakha. Later proceed to Paro. Night stay in Paro.
DAY -6 : PARO SIGHT SEEING OR PARO EXCURSION – TIGER’S NEST
After Breakfast, visit to Taktsang Monastery (Also called the Tiger’s Nest). A walk of 4 hours will take you to monastery. OR visit to Kyichu Lhakhang (One of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the country, built in the 7th century by the Tibetan king, SongtsenGampo) RinpungDzong (It is an architectural wonder-It houses collection of masks and costumes), Ta dzong (National Museum of Bhutan). Please note it is not possible to cover all the places mentioned in a single day. Night stay at Paro.
DAY -7 : PARO- PHUENTSHOLLING
Post Breakfast, drive ups the valley (around 18 Kms) to view the ruins of DrukgyelDzong, Ta Dzong (Inaugurated as Bhutans’ National Museum in 1968.), &Kyichu Lhakhang. After early lunch to drive to Phuentsholling (190kms / 06 – 07 hrs). Night Stay at Phuentsholing.
DAY -8 : PHUENTSHOLLING – NJP/BAGDOGRA DROP
Early morning breakfast – Drive to Siliguri- NewJalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Nearly 170 kilometers 6 hours drive. TOUR ENDS with sweet memories.
- Stay in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking, and driver
- Fuel charge
- Nepal permit and passes.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered a full ticket. Infant below 2 years are carried free of charge, in case of dispute birth certificate can prevail.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. The remaining 50% amount to be paid 30 days before the journey starts.
- In case the journey is not finished within the given time and passengers would not be able to Dham due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons. In this scenario, the company will still try to visit all Dham by extending the timeframe. The company will do all the dhams on the next day if the weather condition remains poor the whole day and so on.
- Sometimes we may change the property in an emergency situation (like landslides on the way to property, electricity, and any other natural circumstances). We may try to provide other property of the same or upper category.
- One cab will be provided to the group of up to 6 pax wherever required.
- The additional amount of INR 30,000/- Per Person will be applicable in case of single occupancy.
- We recommend you book your return flight one day later. The company will not bear any cancellation of flights at any cost.
- Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of services or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Gorakhpur (UP) jurisdiction.
- In case of emergency and bad weather, passengers will be taken back to Dehradun by other means of Transport.
- No money will be refunded in case the passenger is de-boarded due to the wrong gave body weight.
- Your luggage will be strictly not allowed in the helicopter if it is found more than 5 KG at the helipad.
- Prices will remain the same even in case the royalty fees changes or remain the same.
- In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money i.e if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% of the payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75%and so on. This refundable proportionate money is exclusive of Royalty Fees, Taxes, and fixed components.
- Any Extra Night due to bad weather will be borne by the client itself.
- Mobile Network:- (Kharsali ; Airtel , BSNL) (Harsil ; BSNL) (Kedarnath ; BSNL) (Badrinath ; Airtel , BSNL).
- Cancellation policy: – If the customer wishes to cancel their booking they have to pay the following cancellation charges.
Frequently Asked Questions