AHPL/BHUTAN/001 - 03Nights / 04Days
DAY -1 : PARO ARRIVAL – THIMPHU
Meeting & Greeting by our representative in morning at Paro Airport & proceed to Thimphu. On Arrival check-in into hotel for night stay. Evening free for leisure.Night stay at Thimphu.
DAY -2 : THIMPHU SIGHT SEEING – PARO
Morning visit to Tashichhodzong, The national Library, & Institute for ZorigChusum (commonly known as painting school). After lunch proceed to Paro (7218ft /55kms / 02 hrs). Check in at hotel and take an evening stroll along the main street, and perhaps visit a few handicrafts shops, or take refreshments at a local café or bar. Night stay at Paro.
DAY -3 : PARO SIGHT SEEING OR PARO EXCURSION – TIGER’S NEST
After Breakfast, visit to Taktsang Monastery (Also called the Tiger’s Nest). A walk of 4 hours will take you to monastery. OR visit to Kyichu Lhakhang (One of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the country, built in the 7th century by the Tibetan king, SongtsenGampo) RinpungDzong (It is an architectural wonder-It houses collection of masks and costumes), Ta dzong (National Museum of Bhutan). Please note it is not possible to cover all the places mentioned in a single day. Night stay at Paro.
DAY -4 : PARO DEPARTURE
Post breakfast check-out from hotel & proceed to drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey. TOUR ENDS With Sweet Memories.
- Stay in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking, and driver
- Fuel charge
- Nepal permit and passes.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance