AHPL/BHUTAN/002 - 04Nights / 05Days
DAY -1 : PARO ARRIVAL – THIMPHU
Meeting & Greeting by our representative in morning at Paro Airport & proceed to Thimphu. On Arrival check-in into hotel for night stay. Evening free for leisure.Night stay at Thimphu.
Day -2 : THIMPHU SIGHT SEEING
Today your day has been kept for Thimphusight seeing. Places of attraction includeds National Library, Institute of ZorigChusum, Textile & Folk Heritage Museum, National Memorial Chorten, TrashichhoeDzong, Handicraft Emporium, & Lord Buddha Statue (169 Feet/515.5 Mtr). Night stay at Thimphu.
Day-3 : THIMPHU – DOCHULA PASS – PARO
After early breakfast, drive up to Dochu-la pass (3,088m/ 10,130 ft, Nearly 100 kilometers, nearly 3 ½ – 4 hours drive) to take in the view and admire the chorten, mani wall, and prayer flags. Further drive to Paro &enroute visit SimtokhaDzong (the oldest fortress of the country built in 1627). Evening stroll around the area. Night stay at Paro.
DAY -4 : PARO SIGHT SEEING OR PARO EXCURSION – TIGER’S NEST
After Breakfast, visit to Taktsang Monastery (Also called the Tiger’s Nest). A walk of 4 hours will take you to monastery. OR visit to Kyichu Lhakhang (One of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the country, built in the 7th century by the Tibetan king, SongtsenGampo) RinpungDzong (It is an architectural wonder-It houses collection of masks and costumes), Ta dzong (National Museum of Bhutan). Please note it is not possible to cover all the places mentioned in a single day. Night stay at Paro.
DAY -5 : PARO DEPARTURE
Post breakfast check-out from hotel & proceed to drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey. TOUR ENDS With Sweet Memories.
- Stay in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking, and driver
- Fuel charge
- Nepal permit and passes.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance