AHPL/BHUTAN/003 - 04Nights / 05Days
DAY -1 : ARRIVAL AND TRANSFER TO PHUENTSHOLING
Arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / transfer to Phuentsholling/Jaigaon is 170 kilometres and 6 hours drive from Siliguri. On arrival check into the hotel. Evening free at leisure. Night stay at Phuentsholling.
DAY -2 : PHUENTSHOLLING – THIMPHU
Pick-up form hotel & proceed to Thimphu after proceeding permit & other formalities. On arrival check-in into hotel for night stay. Night stay at Thimphu.
DAY -3 : THIMPHU SIGHT SEEING – PARO
Morning visit to Tashichhodzong, The national Library, & Institute for ZorigChusum (commonly known as painting school). After lunch proceed to Paro (7218ft /55kms / 02 hrs). Check in at hotel and take an evening stroll along the main street, and perhaps visit a few handicrafts shops, or take refreshments at a local café or bar. Night stay at Paro.
DAY -4 : PARO- PHUENTSHOLLING
Post Breakfast, drive ups the valley (around 18 Kms) to view the ruins of DrukgyelDzong, Ta Dzong (Inaugurated as Bhutans’ National Museum in 1968.), &Kyichu Lhakhang. After early lunch to drive to Phuentsholling (190kms / 06 – 07 hrs). Night Stay at Phuentsholing.
DAY -5 : PHUENTSHOLLING – NJP/BAGDOGRA DROP
Early morning breakfast – Drive to Siliguri- NewJalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Nearly 170 kilometers 6 hours drive.
TOUR ENDS with sweet memories.
- Stay in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking, and driver
- Fuel charge
- Nepal permit and passes.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance