AHPL/CHARDHAM/014 - 04 Night / 05 Days
Day 1 : Dehradun – Kharsali – Yamunotri
Pick-up from hotel & transfer to Sahastradhara helipad & begin your tour at 7 am for Yamunotri. Upon arrival at Kharsali helipad you shall be taken for Yamunotrifor darshan& puja. After darshan return back to Kharsalifor dinner & night stay. Night Stay at Kharsali.
Day 2 : Kharsali – Gangotri
After early morning hotel check-out proceed to Khasali helipad & board helicopter at 6.30 am for Gangotri. You will land at Harsil helipad & from there you will be driven up to Gangotri & after puja &darshan at Gangotri again return back to Harsil for night stay.
Night Stay at Harsil.
Day 3 : Gangotri – Kedarnath
On your third day of trip you will visit Kedarnath. Early morning check-out from hotel & proceed to Harsil helipad & board the helicopter for Kedarnath. Upon arrival Guptkashi helipad, you will change & board another helicopter for Kedarnath. On arrival at Kedarnath helipad proceed to visit Kedarnath temple which is 500 mtrs away from helipad & it approx. 15 minutes to reach. Upon completion of Darshan& puja, return to Guptkashi for night stay. Night Stay at Guptkashi.
Day 4 : Kedarnath – Badrinath
Check-out early morning & proceed to helicopter from Guptkashi to Kedarnath. The exceptional Maha Abhishek Pooja starts at sharp 4:00 A.M and the pious ceremony lasts for 2 hours, if you wish we can make arrangements for you to be seated inside the temple and cherish the darshan and sringaar of the holy diety. Night Stay at Badrinath.
Day 5 : Badrinath – Dehradun
Check-out from hotel & proceed to board helicopter for Dehradun. Upon arrival at Sahastradhara helipad you will be transferred to Dehradun Railway Station OR Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun for your onward journey.
TOUR ENDS With Sweet Memories.
- Stay in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking, and driver
- Fuel charge
- Nepal permit and passes.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance