AHPL/HIMACHAL/001 - 03Nights / 04Days
Day -1 Delhi – Manali
Arrive Delhi Airport/Train station and drive to Manali. Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking En- route visit Hanogi Mata Temple. On arrival check in to the hotel. Night Stay at Manali.
Day -2 Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali
Today full day excursion visiting Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley. Night Stay at Manali.
Day -3 Manali Local Sight Seeing
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting .Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Night Stay at Manali.
Day -4 Manali – Delhi Departure
On the last day of your Manali tour package, enjoy a delectable breakfast at the hotel and pack your luggage to check-out. Later proceed to drop at New Delhi railway station / Airport / Bus Stop from where you can start your journey back home. Tour Ends With Sweet Memories.
- Stay in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking, and driver
- Fuel charge
- Nepal permit and passes.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance