AHPL/MUK/001 - 04 Nights / 05 Days
DAY -1 : GORAKHPUR ARRIVAL – GORAKHNATH TEMPLE – LUMBINI – POKHARA
Meeting and greeting by our representative at Gorakhpur Airport / Railway Station & then proceed to Pokhara. On Arrival check in to the hotel for night’s stay. Our local representative at Pokhara will meet you at the hotel & will brief you about the next day’s Muktinath Yatra & morning flight schedule.
Night stay at Pokhara.
DAY -2 : POKHARA – JOMSOM – MUKTINATH
Check out from the hotel (as per your flight schedule) & reach Pokhara Airport to board the flight to Jomsom. Upon arrival at Jomsom, our representative will meet you at Jomsom airport & will assist you with hotel check-in & provide further assistance for your trip to Muktinath temple. At the temple take a holy bath in the 108 water fountain & perform your rituals, and prayers, and take the darshan of Lord Vishnu at the holy temple. Post darshan return to the hotel at Jomsom towards the evening & enjoy your evening.
Night Stay at Jomsom
DAY -3 : JOMSOM – POKHARA SIGHTSEEING
Check out from the hotel (as per your flight schedule) & reach Jomsom Airport to board the flight to Pokhara. Upon arrival pick- up from Pokhara airport & proceed for hotel check-in (early check-in subject to availability). After settling down & freshen-up proceed for local sightseeing at Pokhara, which includes Vindhyawasini Temple, Seti River, Devi’s Fall (White Water Fall), Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave, Mahendra Cave, International Mountain Museum, Gurkha Memorial Museum, Bat Cave, Mahendra Cave, Fewa Lake & Tal Barahi Temple (Within Fewa Lake).
Night Stay at Pokhara.
DAY -4 : POKHARA – LUMBINI – BHAIRAHWA
Early morning visit Sarangkot (Optional – Extra Cost), Sarangkot is known for panoramic Himalayan views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Manaslu, travelers visit Sarangkot for morning sunrise. Post breakfast check out from the hotel & move towards Bhairahwa. On arrival at Bhairahwa, hotel check-in for night stay. En route visit Lumbini (Birthplace of Lord Buddha).
Night stay at Bhairahwa.
DAY -5 : BHAIRAHWA – GORAKHNATH TEMPLE – GORAKHPUR DEPARTURE
The time has come to say Goodbye to Nepal.
Post breakfast check out from the hotel & drop at Gorakhpur Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey. En-route visit Gorakhnath Temple.
We assure you of our best services always and wish you a Very Happy and safe Journey.
TOUR ENDS With Sweet Memories.
- All tours & transfers are as per the given itinerary by comfortable exclusive vehicle.
- 04 Nights Stay in the proposed category Neat, clean & hygienic accommodation in the proposed hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off from the respective place as per itinerary.
- All fuel, toll tax, parking, and driver allowances.
- Air Fare for sector Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara.
- Meal at hotel. (If Any, As per quote)
- Permit charges to visit Muktinath.
- All hotel Tax @ 23.44 %.
- All entry fees to sightseeing places, monuments, temples & entertainment centers.
- Any charges for Camera, Tour Guide, TIPS, Sight Seeing Entry Fee & VIP Darshan.
- GST (Goods & Services Tax) & TCS (Tax Collected at Source) are extra.
- Any charges incurred for using hotel facilities.
- Everything that is NOT Mentioned in Inclusion.