AHPL/NE-SIKKIM_DARJEELING/002 - 03Nights / 04Days
Day-1 : NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) – GANGTOK
Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Gangtok (5500 ft /130 kms / 04 hrs). Evening free on leisure. Night Stay at Gangtok.
DAY-2 : TSANGU LAKE & BABA MANDIR
A day excursion to Tsangu Lake (departure at 0700 to 0730 AM hrs ) – situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir – The shrine made in memory of sepoyHarbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free. Night Stay at Gangtok.
DAY-3: GANGTOK- DARJEELING
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (7100 ft / 115 kms / 4½ hrs)check in Hotel after lunch visit. The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallary& Peace pagoda. Evening free for leisure. Night Stay at Darjeeling.
DAY-4: DARJELLING – NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB AIRPORT
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel.After breakfast leave Darjeeling and proceed towards – NJP railway station / Bagdogra Airport (110 kms / 03 hrs) for your onward journey. TOUR ENDS with sweet memories.
- Stay in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking, and driver
- Fuel charge
- Nepal permit and passes.
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance