UTTARAKHAND TOUR PACKAGE 
In our Uttarakhand Tour Package, we offer places of interest that suites mostly couples, family & students. But, if you are one who is looking for a pilgrimage then you can visit our other page on this site. Chardham Yatra Package
Uttarakhand Tour Package – Uttarakhand (previously known as Uttaranchal) is a beautiful mountain state in Northern India. Because it has widespread Hindu Temple & Pilgrimage sites throughout the state, it is popularly referred to as “Dev Bhumi – Land Of Gods”. The state is a landlocked province surrounded by Tibet to the north, Nepal to the east, Uttar Pradesh to the South & Himachal Pradesh to the west & north-west.
Uttarakhand is divided into Two Divisions, Garhwal & Kumaon & has 13 districts in total. Dehradun is the winter capital & Chamoli is the summer capital of Uttarakhand. Highcourt of the state is situated at Nainital.
Uttarakhand is one among those states which produces worriers & it is the only state in India today which has two infantry regiments namely Garhwal Rifles & Kumaon Regiment. Kumaon Regiment holds the honor of being the recipient of 1stParamVir Chakra of India which was awarded to Maj Somnath Sharma (4thBattalion, Kumaon Regiment, Indo-Pak War 1947, Badgam). Maj Shaitan Singh (13th Battalion, Kumaon Regiment, Indo-Sino War 1962, Rezang-La) is also a proud recipient of Param Vir Chakra.
Districts in the two regions are as below :
GarhwalRegion: Chamoli, Dehradun, Haridwar, PauriGarhwal, TehriGarhwal, Rudraprayag and Uttarkashi.Kumaon Region: Almora, Champawat, Bageshwar, Pithoragarh, Udham Singh Nagar, and Nainital.
OVERVIEW – UTTARAKHAND TOUR PACKAGE
Uttarakhand Tour Package is the most popular among adventure lovers & for pilgrimage tours. Uttarakhand tour package mainly starts from Delhi, Haridwar, OR Dehradun. Those who want to cover other places along with Uttarakhand OR did not get direct connectivity of Haridwar OR Dehradun from their home town prefer to come to Delhi & those whose intent is to visit only Uttarakhand come directly to Haridwar by train OR Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun by flight.
Uttarakhand Tour Package offers a wide range of products like pilgrimage tours, adventure tours, MICE tours & leisure tours.
Famous ChardhamYatra (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri & Yamunotri) is also part of the Uttarakhand Tour Package. We conduct ChardhamYatra by Road & by Helicopter as well. So, if you are planning to book your holy trip to Chardham, SafarGenie would be the best companion for this trip as we are best known for quality services among travel agents in Uttarakhand.
Jim Corbett National Park Tour is also one of the most selling tour packages from our bouquet of Uttarakhand Tour Package. You can book your Jim Corbett National Park tour either Ex-Delhi (By Train / Flight) or Ex-Ramnagar (By Train).
BEST TIME TO BOOK UTTARAKHAND TOUR PACKAGE
Uttarakhand Tour Package can be taken all year round as Uttarakhand is the tourist destination which can be explored whole year & tourist from whole world visit Uttarakhand throughout the year depending upon on their preferences, like during summer (Mar-Jun) Trekking, Paragliding & Chardham Yatra is most popular & this period is the peak tourist season as well, during winter (Oct – Feb) is perfect if you want do river rafting at Rishikesh OR wildlife at Jim Corbett & monsoon (Jul-Sep) is the perfect time for visiting valley of flowers.
|Travel Season||Min – Max Temperature||Season|
|July-September||15-25 degrees||Heavy rains and high humidity|
|October-February||3-15 degrees||Cold with a chance of snow|
TRAVEL CIRCUIT OF UTTARAKHAND TOUR PACKAGE
Uttarakhand Tourism Department has divided the Garhwal & Kumaon region’s Tourist Circuit as below. If you are planning Uttarakhand Tour Package then you can also look for these tourists circuits in mind & plan your trip accordingly.
Garhwal Region Tourist Circuit
- Chardham yatra Circuit – Places Covered are Badrinath (Pandukeshwar ), Kedarnath (Ukhimath), Gangotri (Mukhwa) &Yamunotri (Kharsali).
- PanchKedar Circuit – Places Covered are Kalpeshwar, Rudranath, Tunganath, Madhmaheshwar, Kedarnath.
- Mahabharat Circuit – Places Covered are Lakhamandal, Hanol-Thadiyar, Deora, Naitwar, Dodital
- Sakti Peethas Circuit – Places Covered are Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi, Sati Kund, Chandrabadni, Kalimath
Kumaon Region Tourist Circuit
- Vivekananda in Kumaon– Places Covered Nainital, Almora Bazaar, Simtola, Kasar Devi, Mayawati
- Lakes Of Kumaon Circuit – Places Covered are Naini Lake, NalDamayanti Tal, Sat Tal, Bhimtal, Khurpa Tal, Naukuchiya Tal
- Forest Of Kumaon Circuit – Places Covered are Malla Mahal, Rani Mahal, Banasur Fort, Rajbhunga Fort, Pithoragarh Fort, Didihaat, Askot
- Jim Corbett Circuit – Places Covered are Kaladhungi, Nainital, Ghatghar, Corbett Waterfall, Corbett Park, Champawat
- Meeting Shiva Circuit –Places Covered are Katarmal, Baijnath, PatalBhuvaneshwar, BinsarMahadev, DandeshwarJageshwar, Baleshwar
HOW TO REACH UTTARAKHAND
Reaching Uttarakhand is not a challenge, the state has very good connectivity by all three major means of transport i.e By Rail, By Road & By Air. However, the road is the best way to travel in high altitude mountains.
For ease of connectivity, Uttarakhand has 16 railway stations including big & small ones. Kathgodam (35 Kms from Nainital), Haridwar & Dehradun railway station are the main & major railway stations which serve most of the tourist of this state. Apart from this Rudrapur, Tanakpur & Pantnagar railway stations are also there which are used by tourists to visit Uttarakhand.
Traveling by road into hills is one of the main attractions of the Uttarakhand Tour Package. There are more than 1,328 km of national highways and 1,543 km of state highways in Uttarakhand which is serving the state. Almost around 1000 busses operated by Uttarakhand Transport Corporation in & out of the state for easy & better connectivity from other parts of the country. Highways of the state like NH 108, NH 109, NH 119, NH 121, NH 123, and NH 72A are connecting Uttarakhand with other parts of the country. Taxis are also available to most of the destinations in the state, and thus, is the best mode of transport.
If you are planning Uttarakhand Tour Package by air, then note that Uttarakhand has 3 airports but only 2 are available for public use. First is Jolly Grant Airport (DED) which is 22 km from the main city of Dehradun & second is Pantnagar Airport (PGH), however, Pitthoragarh also has an airport but it is used for administrative purposes by government officials only. Dehradun airport is having good connectivity with other main cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai & others through all major airlines operating in India today.
TOP CITIES IN UTTARAKHAND
When you are planning the Uttarakhand Tour Package, these top cities of Uttarakhand are most popular & visited by tourists. Uttarakhand is full of beautiful places & hill station & if start listing here it will be a huge list. So, I would prefer to list the major cities which are covered in most of the Uttarakhand Tour Package.
|A) Dehradun||I) Mussoorie|
|B) Nainital||J) Sri-Nagar|
|C) Haridwar||K) Uttarkashi|
|D) Rishikesh||L) Bageshwar|
|E) Almora||M) Auli|
|F) Ranikhet||N) Chardham|
|G) Munsyari||O) Pantnagar|
|H) Chopta||P) Kausani|
TOP 10 ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES IN UTTARAKHAND
If you are in a group of friends & want to test your daring, there is no other place than Uttarakhand. You will get almost every activity here in Uttarakhand. Some activities are listed below for ready reference.
White Water Rafting – Swoosh Through The Water
Where: Rishikesh (Brahmpuri, Shivpuri, MarineDrive, Kaudiyala), Ranikhet (Kosi River), Kumaon (Sheraghat, Bageshwar, Jauljibi,andPancheshwar), Nainital (Ramnagar, Ramgangariver, Kosi river) & Pithoragarh (Nidal, Sonaligaon, Pancheswar, Paragon, Mahakali river)
When: March – June & Sep-Dec
Trekking – Walk Through the Jungles
Where: Bedni Bugyal, Kauri Pass, Harki Dun, Deoriatal-Chandrashila, Dodital, RoopKund, Hem Kund
When: Every Season
Skiing – Slide Down The Snow
When: Nov – Feb
Paragliding – Touch The Skies
Where: Mukteswar and Ranikhet
When: Jan – Mar
Camping – Stay Amidst Nature
Where: Kanatal, Dhanaulti, Deoria Tal, Padamapuri, Chopta, Corbett National park, Sattal, Pangot, Binsar Sanctuary, Bhimtal, Rani Chori, Chokuri.
Ziplining – Have An Enthralling Experience
Where: Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Nainital
Elephant Safaris – Enjoy An Amazing Ride
Where: Ramnagar (Jim Corbett National Park) and Haridwar (Rajaji National Park)
When: Dec – Feb
Canoeing & Kayaking – Witness The Blue Water
Where: Rishikesh, Shivpuri
When: Beginning Of Mar-Apr
Bungee Jumping – Take The Leap
Where: Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh
When: Beginning Of Mar – Apr& Oct till Mid-Nov
Cable Car Ride – Enjoy An Aerial View
Where: Auli, Bandar punch, Trishul, Om parvat
TRAVEL TIPS (DO’S & DON’TS) ON UTTARAKHAND TOUR PACKAGE
Following are very few but important travel tips for Uttarakhand Tour Package.
- While visiting traditional places in Uttarakhand you must take care of religious beliefs & follow their dress code.
- Throughout the year, Uttarakhand observes a wide range of weather. Thus while packing your bag according to the respective weather.
- Take care of your litter & properly dispose of your degradable/non-degradable waste.
- Plastic bags are banned in Uttaranchal & thus dispose of your litter carefully.
- Some monuments/buildings require permission before the filming of photography. So, if you have any such plan, take permission from the respective authority.
- Cards (Credit / Debit) are accepted in all major cities, but if you are in outer/rural areas cash is your best friend.
- In case of any medical emergency, always contact Government hospitals & dispensaries.
- Pack your bag well before you plan your adventure activity. Clothing, shoe, stick, food, water & matchbox / lighter must be double-checked.
- Be extra careful while taking pictures. Do not stand on the edge of a cliff or on the bolder near the bank of the river.
- Do not encourage the beggars.
- Public smoking is not allowed & is prohibited under rule 2008.
- Do not write on rocks, trees, or buildings.
- Do not leave valuable in the hotel. Always carry them with you in a separate pouch which you do not have to take out in public.
- Females may not be photographed without their consent, so please be cautious.
- Do not carry any prohibited substance which comes under Narcotics Drug & Psychotropic Substance Act 1985.
BOOK MOST AFFORDABLE UTTARAKHAND TOUR PACKAGES ONLINE
We offer Uttarakhand Tour Package Ex-Delhi, Ex-Haridwar & Ex-Dehradun also. Chardham Tour Packages are our most popular tour packages among residents of Karnataka, Kolkata, Maharashtra, Gujrat& Hyderabad. These tour packages are our most popular among our Uttaranchal Tour Packages from Delhi. In our Uttarakhand tour package from Delhi, we provide you exclusive vehicle from Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your complete journey.
To Book your Uttarakhand tour packages you can connect us at
WhatsApp : @ +91-7460087777
Call Us : @ +91-7460087777
Email Us : email@example.com
Read More: Shimla Tour Packages from Delhi
Read More: Delhi To Manali Tour Packages
Best Chardham Yatra Packages
|Chardham Yatra Package|
|Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package from Delhi|
|Chardham Yatra Package By Helicopter|
|Chardham Yatra Package from Haridwar|
|Chardham Yatra Package from Delhi|
Best Uttarakhand Tour Packages
|Jim Corbett National Park from Delhi|
|Nainital Tour Package from Delhi|
|Mussoorie Tour Packages from Delhi & Haridwar|
Our Other Popular Tour Packages
|Nepal Tour Package|
|Muktinath Tour Package|
|Himachal Tour Packages|
|Rajasthan Tour Packages|
|Uttar Pradesh Tour Packages|
|Nepal Group Tour Packages|