All services such as airline seats / hotel accommodation / ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors / independent contractors if these services are released within the mentioned time frame. If the passengers have to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by the company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges as per tour policy.
- 20% Of Total Package Cost (Non Refundable).
- 50% Of Total Package Cost if cancelling on/within 21 days of travel date.
- 75% Of Total Package Cost if cancelling on/within 15 days of travel date.
- 100% Of Total Package Cost if cancelling on/within 07 days of travel date.
After your confirmation we have to pay & book with various providers / suppliers. So, you have to abide with the following payment policy to avoid any hassle / confusion. (Note : Traveller need to pay 100% of the amount to book the rail & flight tickets, if being purchased through us). Payment for land packages must followed as below.
- 25% as 1st Payment For Booking Confirmation.
- 30% as 2nd Payment On or before 21 days of travel date.
- 35% as 3rd Payment On or before 15 days of travel date.
- 10% as 4th Payment On or before 07 days of travel date.
There is no contract between Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltdand the passenger until appropriate payments are received according to the payment terms. If full payments are not made within the time frame, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply cancellation charges as applicable or forfeit the amount paid as cancellation.
The entire tour cost or booking amount as agreed, vide cash / local cheque (Gorakhpur) / demand draft(DD) in the name of “Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd” has to be paid at the time of booking.
Payment can also be deposited to our company account, details as below.
|A/C NAME :||ASHIRWAD HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED|
|A/C TYPE||Current Account|
|A/C NO :||031905008140|
|BRANCH CODE :||0319|
|IFSC CODE :||ICIC0000319|
|SWIFT CODE :||ICICINBBCTS|
|MICR CODE :||273229002|
|BANK NAME & ADDRESS :||ICICI BANK LTD, A.D.TOWER, GROUND FLOOR, BANK ROAD, GORAKHPUR (UP)|
Total balance amount is to be paid 07 days prior to tour departure without waiting for reminder from Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd, as per schedule in cash / DD / local cheque (Gorakhpur). If booking is made within 20 days of tour departure, full payment along with “Tour Booking Form” shall be accepted vide cash / local cheque / DD in our Gorakhpur Office only. Please do not make any cash payments except directly to us under Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd cash receipt. Full air / rail fare must be paid 2 months in advance. Any amount in this head has to be paid in favour of Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd, payable by DD / local cheque (Gorakhpur).
Any contract or agreement entered into with the company are entered at Gorakhpur (UP). Therefore any disputes or matters pertaining to the tours, clubbed individual departures or other services, will be subject to Gorakhpur (UP) jurisdiction only. A contract or agreement is deemed only upon issuance of any official Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd money receipt.
We have made arrangements with some tour Travel Operators / Persons to facilitate information dissemination and tour bookings. Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd does not take any responsibility for tours, packages or services sold by these representatives, which are not published in AHPL’s brochure / Quotation or operated / managed by Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd. All payments made to them will have to be as per their payment terms &Ashirwad Holidays Pvt Ltd is not liable / responsible for any loss of such payment made to any of our vendors.
Tour Cost Exclude
Railway / airfare, laundry, excess luggage charge, bed tea, room service, tips, portage at airport, railway stations or buses, charges for surfing, fishing, medical expenses, meals and snacks on rail and long distance bus journey of six hours or more, any entertainment programmes and other items of personal nature& things which are not specifically mentioned as included in the tour details.
Amendment Policy (Prepone & Postpone)
- In case traveller wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 30 days prior to journey date via mail.
- raveller can postpone/prepone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 30 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges. Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply rescheduling charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases rescheduling charges will deducted from the advance payment.
- In all rescheduling scenarios, the services and cost will be subject to availability season/off season time.
- Validity to utilize your advance payment in reschedule scenario is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- Advance payment against your final quote, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Note : In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above requirement first.)
- Any amendment requested during the tour, will be treated as a fresh booking and additional cost will be charged other than earlier allocated tour cost.
If the tour program has to be changed / extended and sightseeing postponed/cancelled due to reasons beyond our control like riots, political unrest, bandhs, accidents, or any natural/ man made calamities, the passengers will have to accept changes made in itinerary, hotel &transport, traveller shall bear the additional expenditure incurred to facilitate the same.
If any passenger leaves the tour mid-way, due to any reasons whatsoever, no refund shall be offered for the remaining portion of the tour. The expenses for the return journey shall also be borne by the passenger on tour itself.
Please note that any Tax including GST as applicable by government on air fare and railway service etc. will be collected at actuals from Passengers
The passenger has to follow a high standard of reasonableness in his / her behaviour and approach and respect to the customs so that no disturbance is caused to fellow members of tour or general public at public places so as to make his / her as well as others tour comfortable. The passenger will not be indulging in any unwarranted or illegal activities during such tour and also he / she shall be solely responsible and liable for any such activities without attributing anything to AshirwadHolidays Pvt Ltd.